The London Cancer Learning Community was first set up in March 2014. The Learning Community is an exciting collaboration of patient experience leads within our partnership, patients and the third sector to discuss both the challenges around improving patient experience and help each other learn and improve.
Some of the topics covered in our Learning Community events to date have been:
- The primary care perspective on improving patient experience
- What’s needed to improve experience? – patient and carer perspectives
- How to design questions for a patient experience survey
- Using data to explore patient feedback
- Developing quality improvement projects, SMART aims and driver diagrams
- Exploring training and support needs for improving patient experience
- Exploring projects from London Cancer’s partner trusts.
To find out more about learning community events, or to register to attend an event, please contact Sharon Cavanagh.