7 June 2016
The half day event on 7 June 2016 combined the public launch of the UCLH Cancer Collaborative (part of the national cancer vanguard) and a review of the achievements of London Cancer over the last year.
The programme reflected the multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care and will included panel discussions with patient representatives, clinicians, commissioners and key cancer charities.
You can download the full presentations below and London Cancer‘s annual review 2015/16.
- Welcome and introduction – Pelham Allen & Professor Kathy Pritchard-Jones
- Earlier diagnosis in Camden: an evaluation – Dr Imogen Staveley & Dr Lucia Grun
- CRUK ACE multi-disciplinary diagnostic centre (MDC) project – Dr Andrew Millar
- Earlier diagnosis of lung cancer – Professor Sam Janes
- Vanguard plans for earlier diagnosis – Jonathan Gardner
- Reconfiguration of specialist renal and prostate services: benefits for patients and the system – Mr Michael Aitchison
- Implementation of breast stratified followup in north east London – Mr Anthony Peel
- Vanguard plans for whole pathway improvement through London Cancer Pathway Boards and the Centre for Cancer Outcomes – Dr Kirit Ardeshna & Professor Kathy Pritchard-Jones
- How charity partners are supporting the vanguard – Nikki Cannon