The Bromley by Bow Centre, in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, are hosting a free, interactive health & well-being event.
The event will include:
- Oncology Consultant at Bart’s Health Trust, Sarah Slater speaking about living with and beyond cancer and the role of non-medical support.
- A Clinical Psychologist and Physiotherapist talking about the benefits physical activity and stress management.
- A range of local support service stalls
- Experts providing nutrition advice and healthy recipes
- Low intensity physical activities
- A smoothie stall
- Free lunch
Anyone who has had a cancer diagnosis can attend this free event. Carers and family are welcome.